In response to your online booking, you will receive a confirmation from us with your registration number and details about accessibility, the postal address during participation, etc. This confirmation constitutes proof of registration as a participant in the week of painting.
After receiving the confirmation, you are asked to promptly pay 50% of the participation fee. The remaining amount must be paid on arrival by debit card. Needless to say, everything must be paid in full prior to the start of your stay.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
Cancellations and changes can only be made in writing. In case of cancellation, for whatever reason, ‚ā¨ 15.00 administration costs will be charged.
In case of cancellation within the three weeks prior to the period that was booked, 20% of the participation fee (up to a maximum of ‚ā¨ 150.00) will be forfeited to MONTEBASSO Rotterdam due to costs incurred.
In the event of cancellation within one week before the start of the period that was booked, 50% of the participation fee will be charged.
- Everyone is welcome to join our project. The minimum age for the Painting Weeks is 16 years.
- All prices are inclusive of programme costs, materials, and accommodation on a half-board basis (breakfast & lunch).
- There are no childcare facilities on-site. The weeks are intended for adults age 16 and up.
- Accommodation is based on double rooms. There is only 1 single room available.
- Occupancy of a double room by one person is subject to a surcharge of ‚ā¨ 175.00 per week.
- Bringing PETS with you is NOT permitted.
- The site is only accessible to registered participants.
Renting a car is really a must. Public transport on the island is scarce, especially outside the larger cities.
Renting a car when booking a flight is always cheaper.